As Australia’s leading 3D scanning specialist, Scan Hub has the right tools, experts and 20-years worth of experience.
Check out all the things we can do for you! Note that these are only an overview of the services we can offer. If you want to know more, just give us a call and we’ll be happy to answer any inquiry.
- 3D Laser scanning for all structures – marine, mining, engineering, heritage, buildings, anything!
- 3D Product Inspection and Measurement
- Photogrammetry scanning of smaller objects for reverse engineering
- Processing of scan point clouds to mesh or CAD format
- Scan to CAD – end to end process from laser scanning to 3D CAD models
- Cladding and Facade Scanning and Measurement
- Deformation Analysis and Measurement
- Commercial and Domestic Exterior & Interior 3D Feature Surveys
- Heritage Documentation and Preservation
- Modelling for plant, Pipes, Structures and for Reverse Engineering
- Wastewater and Water Treatment Plant
- Infrastructure Scanning/Modelling
- Civil, Structural and Mechanical Site Scanning
- Drainage Analysis and Erosion Control and StormWater Treatment
Professionals like architects, engineers, contractors, and draftsmen always make sure to turn an idea into a real physical establishment. It’s a long process that involves several trials and errors in order to get everything right and accurate. However, thanks to technology, there’s a better and more precise way of doing this: 3D scanning.
What is 3D scanning?
This is a process of analysing data of an object or a place and collect data on its shape and appearance. After that, the data collected will be used to construct a 3D model and recorded digitally in a system.
Back in the day, transforming real life objects into digital models was quite tedious to say the least. But with 3D scanning today, you can say goodbye to several hours and days of logging a point in space carefully. Soft and fragile surfaces were even unsuitable subjects! Thanks to technology and innovation, laser scanners use a stripe of laser light to capture geometry or data.
A popular technique is called 3D Laser Scanning, which is actually creating quite a buzz in the industry. This advanced technology works by projecting a lot of laser lights towards an object, and then there’s a sensor that measures distance. Laser scanning creates point clouds, which means it captures dimensions, measurements and spatial relationships giving you a very accurate result.
3D Laser Scanning in Perth
As Australia’s leading 3D scanning specialist, Scan Hub has locations all over the country: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth. The right tools, the experts and the 20-years worth of experience is what brought them to the top and with this advanced technology, there’s nowhere to go but forward.
Did you know that Perth is known to be a city that embraces the perfect harmony between nature and the urban life? One day you can bask under the sun while taking in the scenic view and the next day you can walk on the city’s sidewalk with buildings left and right. Sometimes, the most beautiful sights are the ones so difficult to build.
Some of the must-visit places in Perth are the Kings Park Botanic Garden, The Perth Mint, Swan River, Art Gallery of Western Australia, St. Mary’s Cathedral, The Bell Tower, Scitech, Aviation Heritage Museum, and a lot more.
In a great city like Perth, surely there is somewhere you can go to 3D scanning services and more. You can go to Scan Hub! Our services include 3D laser scanning survey, 3D CAD Modelling, point cloud survey, 3D measurement, and many more!